CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MAC pigment smokey eye

Wats up people...
Back again with another makeup tut!
Ok..this is a formal or just club look

Things I Used

Face
Mac studio Fix fluid Foundation
Mac studio fix powder

Eyes
Mac Pigment Milk
Mac Pigment Mont Black
Mac Pigment Carbon
Rimmel London Eyeliner Pencil
Rimmel London Extra Long Lash mascara


Lips
Carmex
"Melt In Your Mouth" Mac Lip glass

Ok..so first i took the MILK pigment and applied it to my entire lid blending it up to the brow bone.
Next i took the MONT BLACK pigment and applied it to the middle of my lower lid blending it with the MILK pigment.
Then i used the CARBON pigment and applied it to my outter corners and blended it into the MONT BLACK and above the lower lid to create the "smokey effect"

To wrap it up i added the eye liner to my water line and below my lower lash line.
then apllied mascara and lipglass for finished look...enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket










0 comments: